[MPlayer-users] yes I did rtfm

Steve Chaney gunhed57 at pacbell.net
Thu Jun 27 10:30:02 CEST 2002

On Tue, 2002-06-25 at 14:28, Arpi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> > Yes, but I also have this allergic reaction problem thingee regarding
> > "crappy compiler" comments which come across as more condescending than
> > humorous. AAAAACHOO!
>
> hey, boy. why teh hell are you sendimg mails here quoting message like
> 'you've just hit a compiler bug. report it to redhat here: ...'
>
> this is NOT the redhat bugreporting forum.
> redhat overpatch gcc to teh unworkable point, accept it, and either live
> with it or use the original gcc without redhat's buggy patches
> the same applies to the kernel etc...
>
> and teh most important: don't blame us for redhat's faults!!!!!!!!!

As I said already, this problem has hit me on gcc 2.[censored] and 3.0.4, which
your people say works.

Fine. Whatever.

I assumed you had encountered this problem. Like anyone is ever going to
be stupid enough to submit a bug report to a corporation and hope for a
response.. sheesh.. and listen up, kid, I don't know which deadbeat dad
abandoned you as a child, but it is obvious he didn't beat some manners
into you hard enough.

I'm glad people like you don't have the stones to talk like this in real
life. Or maybe you do and that is why your project is begging for
donations front page and center. LOL. Joe Barr musta been right on...

I managed to achieve my mission objectives with avidemux as it is. I
refuse to deal with this mplayer package as long as 14 year old
badmouthers like you live and breathe.

-- Steve