[MPlayer-users] yes I did rtfm

Samuel Liddicott sam at liddicott.com
Thu Jun 27 14:59:02 CEST 2002

Glyn wrote:
:: DOCS/bugreports.html] Samuel Liddicott wrote:
::: You are closed to a lot of people I wish someone would fix ...
::
:: I wish someone would fix your quoting.  You may find
::
:: http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/quotefix.php
::
:: to be useful.

whoa!  Excellent; thanks!

::: this stupid list so reply didn't reply to the whole world
::
:: Or you can check for yourself that your reply isn't going to the
:: whole world.  Most posters will want to reply to the list, and a few
:: to the original sender alone; you can't please everyone.  I run a
:: number of mailing lists, and I can assure you, more people get
:: frustrated by a lack of a Reply-To: header than the presence of it.

I guess that war will never end.

cheers.

Sam