[MPlayer-users] yes I did rtfm

Lukas Beeler lb-lists at projectdream.org
Sat Jun 29 20:56:02 CEST 2002

* Glyn <glyn.kennington at hertford.oxford.ac.uk>:
> I run a number of  mailing lists, and I can assure you,
> more people get frustrated by a lack of a Reply-To:
> header than the presence of it.

Munging the Reply-To: Header using the MLM is a violation against
RFC 2822. Plus, it doesn't help anyone. It just causes Problems.

Please read:

I have been standardizing locations for each of my files. Non-standard
locations for those files, like non-standard locations for /dev/null and
/etc/resolv.conf and /bin/sh, are not supported.
   --  D. J. Bernstein