[MPlayer-users] mencoder+ntfs+divx

René Bartsch rene at bartschnet.de
Fri Mar 1 19:03:02 CET 2002

The drive is read-only. You must set the read-write-options in fstab!
Maybe NTFS-support has to be compiled into kernel - check it.

Additional NTFS options in "man mount" should help!

P.S.: NTFS access in Linux is highly experimental and very dangerous for your data.
                   Reading is no problem, but you shouldn't write on a NTFS-disk!!!

Rene