[MPlayer-users] vcd causes mplayer endless loop

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Mar 19 22:44:02 CET 2002

Am Die, 2002-03-19 um 07.48 schrieb Steven M. Schultz:
> Hi -
>
> 	Wow, it is not my day for success with MPlayer.
>
> 	VCDs used to play ok but tonight MPlayer simply goes into an
> 	endless loop using 100% of a cpu.
>
> mplayer -vcd 1 -cdrom-device /dev/rsr0c

I guess your executable or source tree is fucked up, try make distclean
; make if it doesn't help kill you cvs tree and do a cvs checkout and
see if it helps (I can play svcd fine here).

Btw. I've got different prob, when playing audio only files MPlayer will
go into endless loop at EOF of the audio stream, where it should exit.
--
Best Regards,
	Atmos