[MPlayer-users] [Bug Report] typo error in configure script

Jean-Louis Debert JLD at rsd-intl.com
Wed Mar 27 11:20:01 CET 2002

Ok, can do that. But then, the --enable-linux-devfs option is not to be used
and doesn't make sense any more ??? should be mentioned somewhere in the
FAQ?

Also, I didn't mention it before, it still works (with the /dev/sound/dspW
which doesn't exist on my config) with -ao sdl   (probably because the
sdl library has /dev/sound/dsp hardcoded). So, why not do it that way too ?

Are there any devfs systems where you _don't_ have  /dev/sound/dsp  ???