[MPlayer-users] P L E A S E ! ! !

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Thu May 9 15:00:02 CEST 2002

On Wed, 8 May 2002 22:07:51 -0400
jasonrc at gomdoli.com wrote:

> I disagree, however, the perogative is yours. I have seen successful
> lists of this type (xine-user seems to manage, my favorite distro's
> list, libranet, seem to do just fine, and when I started out a few years
> ago, linuxnewbie.org seemed to be pretty successful).

If you disagree, just look who is answering the questions.
It's either a developer (one of those few who are still
reading this list), Gabu or me.
Only from time to time there is a mere user helping another.

I dunno why it is like this... mplayer isnt that complex at all.

		Attila Kinali

--
Israel, where the first genocide of this century takes place.