[MPlayer-users] rtfm...humm

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Fri May 10 08:25:02 CEST 2002

> ok i have seen rtfm a lot of times in here, and i have just subscribed
> here.
>
> although i do agree, and i know that a lot of you dont have the time to
> explain everything to newbies like me, please do realize that people
> like me have troubble understanding some of the docs...especially the

but no one of them is able to tell us which parts have trouble to understand
- then we could rewording it to be easier to understand.
instead, they keep complaining 'doc is shit', nothing exact.

see the archive, just finished a thread about libavcodec/README.
only one man said it's hard to understand, but the rewritten version is
already in the cvs.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team