[MPlayer-users] WishItem

Jesus Climent data at polinux.upv.es
Fri May 10 23:36:02 CEST 2002

On Fri, May 10, 2002 at 10:05:04PM +0100, Chris wrote:
> > > Would it be possible to implement a key to "splash" the status of the movie
> > > (time, seek bar, even contrast/color/...) for 2 (or X) seconds?
> >
> > Press "o" after you found it in the manual ;->
>
> well that will show the elapsed time, but it'd be nice to be able to see
> the position scale bar, which only appears when moving around the film.

And also some other info, like color, contrast, configurable in number of
entries and time displayed. And also, during pausing.

=)

Jesus Climent | Unix System Admin | Helsinki, Finland.
www.HispaLinux.es/~data/ || www.simauria.upv.es/~data/
Please, encrypt mail address to me. Download my public
key from http://www.hispalinux.es/~data/public.gpg.txt
Registered Linux user #66350 Debian 3.0 & Linux 2.4.19