[MPlayer-users] Small modification

Martin Trenz mtrenz at mtrenz.de
Sun May 12 23:22:01 CEST 2002

Hi,

i am using MPlayer since 0.5x with great success (good software!) and i
always fiddle around with it a bit. One thing i alter before compiling it is
in ./Gui/mplayer/gtk/fs.c, Line 510 and below. My line 510 is now (streched
for readability):

 if (
      ( getenv( "HOME" ) ) &&
      ( strcmp ( getenv("HOME"), get_current_dir_name() ) )
    )
      fsTopList_items=g_list_append( fsTopList_items,getenv( "HOME" ) );

This prohibits double entries in the directory selection in the open dialog
when using the GUI if you start mplayer from KDE, Gnome etc. because in this
case HOME _is_ your current directory.

Also i change the lines below because i have my video files in /data
(seperate filesystem) and my mountpoint for CD's is /media/cdrom (SuSE 7.2).
Maybe this could become a config-file option sometimes in the future?

Regards

Martin Trenz

PS: i am not yet on the mailing list but there is no need to answer me
PPS: i am not a "real" programer anymore, dont bite my head off!