[MPlayer-users] Bug report on MPlayer 0.90pre3 issues with FreeBSD.

Dan Naumov jago at telefragged.com
Mon May 13 15:07:12 CEST 2002

> and first try CVS version, most of the bugs you mention are already fixed

I will not. The majority of the time, the CVS version will compile but not install and I have absolutely no interested in hacking the gigantic MPlayer Makefile. I am doing what I was told to do, test MPlayer 0.90pre3 as send bug reports to you as well as the port maintainer.

If most of these bugs are already fixed, then great.

Sincerely,
Dan Naumov aka Jago