[MPlayer-users] Bug report on MPlayer 0.90pre3 issues with FreeBSD.

Ross Lippert ripper at eskimo.com
Mon May 13 16:53:02 CEST 2002

Dan,

I have been using mplayer and mencoder under FreeBSD as well, though I
have stayed away from the gui (seems pointless to have one).  It
sounds like you need a bit of help making a backtrace -- and it really
saves the developers a lot of time.  If you want, we can talk off-list
about it.

If I can get my computer booted (might have been fried from a lightning
storm yesterday), then I'll try to reproduce your 'farscape' bug.

I was experiencing fullscreen problems with mplayer on pre3, but the
current cvs has no problems in that area, as far as I can tell.  I
have not tried it with the gui.

-r

PS aside from some obvious configure options like --enable-libavcodec
--enable-css and the like, the current cvs appears to be building find
on FreeBSD with gmake.