[MPlayer-users] OpenGL broken after 0.60

Ari Pollak compwiz at aripollak.com
Tue May 14 23:15:02 CEST 2002

I also get the sig11 at uninit when I comment those lines, but I was
also under the imperession that the GL driver would only work properly
for nVidia and Radeon cards because they're the only ones that support
GL textures.  gl2 is probably slow to you because your Matrox doesn't
support multiple texturing. In any case, I hope gl/gl2 get fixed
properly because it's a much better alternative for Radeon cards than
DGA/Xv/SDL. Since the ATI Xv implementation in XFree86 4.1.0 is somewhat
broken, whenever I minimize the video window under XV/DGA/SDL, the
picture still stays above any other window on my screen, which gets very
annoying. The gl/gl2 plugins don't give this behavior, and I can also
take screenshots with no problem, whereas the Xv/DGA drivers don't take
screenshots well.

--
    ___   ___
   / _ | / _ \   Ari Pollak - ari at aripollak.com - www.aripollak.com