[MPlayer-users] OpenGL broken after 0.60

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Wed May 15 01:53:01 CEST 2002

Hi,

> I also get the sig11 at uninit when I comment those lines, but I was
> also under the imperession that the GL driver would only work properly
> for nVidia and Radeon cards because they're the only ones that support
> GL textures.  gl2 is probably slow to you because your Matrox doesn't

ok, i've hopefully fixed these.
i've added fullsceren switching to vo_gl (no gl2 yet, it's a way complicated
and it isn't my code), but i get crash with BadValue error, when chaneg back
from fullscreen to windowed. i've tried to trace it down to the source, but
it crashed inside XPending(), looks like the XServer send bad value to Xlib?
maybe DRI bug... maybe i'm just too lame for X11 programming (i am:( )

i hope we'll get soon unified X11 drivers, at least all common code moved to
x11_common, so drivers will be simpler, and bugs will be common.
it seems that all x11 driver does the same, but a little bit different way
or order, with few small differences. we should reduce this redundancy to
minimal to be easier to find & fix bugs.

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team