[MPlayer-users] gui pause problem persists and new fullscreen annoyance

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Thu May 16 14:13:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

> Under the gui these fs annoyances get worse.  The aforementioned one
> is still there, but also there is that hitting 'F' doesn't toggle
> fullscreen.  There is a flash instant of fullscreen and then a return
> to normal size.  I can get fs to happen by going to the right-click
> menu.  Amusingly enough, right-clicking on the already fullscreened
> playback and selecting fullscreen again returns me to normal size.

I bet you also have problem with teh a-v sycn kets (+/-) they do nothing?

it seems some guys here has problem with mplayer, pressing a key arrives
twice to the mplayer core, for an unknown reason. we cannot reproduce it,
tried everything... maybe someone who can hack the code and can reproduce
this could help us?

also, i hope you didn't compiled mplayer with --disable-new-input

> wm = sawfish

some details? version, config file etc? as mentione din bugreports.htm for
fullscreen related problems

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team