[MPlayer-users] Play SVCD bin/cue files?

Rick Warner rick at saphire.no-ip.com
Mon May 20 04:48:02 CEST 2002

It should play it as he said.  If you want to convert it however, I recommend
using gnu's vcdimager

Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 20:37:40 +0400 (MSD)
From: mpi at ev6.net
To: mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu
Subject: Re: [MPlayer-users] Play SVCD bin/cue files?

Mplayer can indeed play direct from .bin files
Just treat the file as if it were any other video file...
this has saved me many CD`s when downloading garbage movies by accident
*g*

--
Windows is a 32 bit patch to a 16 bit GUI based on a 8 bit operating
 system, written for a 4 bit processor by a 2 bit company which can