[MPlayer-users] spudec problems...

bsaslinux at globo.com bsaslinux at globo.com
Mon May 20 06:28:01 CEST 2002

Hi...

  First, congratulations for the wonderful Player and Encoder!

  I am having a big problem to play .vob files with (and without)
the .ifo files with subtitle.
  Here is my command line:
  mplayer -vo xv vts_01_4.vob -ifo vts_01_0.ifo -sid 2
  (Movie: Gone in 60 Seconds (original and CSSed))
  (Video Codecs tried: mpegdes, mpeg12, ffmpeg12)
  Everything works fine, but, after 1h04m00s the subtitle just
disappeared... And worse: I KNOW that the subtitle works 'cause
when I go forward on the movies it came back...
  I doesn't get this problem only with this movie (0h07m23s
of American Beauty). And the BIGGEST problem: the subtitle
disappear on mencoder too...
  The vlc (VideoLAN) and the Ogle doesn't miss the subtitle like
this, with the same movies, and the both use spuencoders...
   Please... I don't know what do... :(

      THANXs A LOT!!! --- Bernardo Silva

P.S.: I always receive a message like this:
-> SPUasm: invalid fragment