[MPlayer-users] Mplayer on PPC

Christian Berger einStein at donau.de
Mon May 20 18:32:02 CEST 2002

Servus,

uhm, I have a question which probably isn't fully MPlayer related.
With all versions of MPlayer (even new ones) I've tried yet. I have the
same problem with sound. It sounds garbled, simmilar to what might
happen if you downsample it to a frequency of maybe 1000Hz or so. I've
checked on the osziloscope and I was able to actually see it's gotten a
such a low samplerate.

I'm using the standard 2.4.18 kernel, but I think it was the same with
the 2.4.16 kernel. (both standard ones without any patches).
I have an IBook 300Mhz blueberry.
However xmms works perfectly :)

Servus
  Casandro