[MPlayer-users] spudec again... but now very better!!!

bsaslinux at globo.com bsaslinux at globo.com
Mon May 20 20:10:02 CEST 2002

>Hi,
Hi

>>    Please... I don't know what do... :(
>>
>>       THANXs A LOT!!! --- Bernardo Silva
>>
>> P.S.: I always receive a message like this:
>> -> SPUasm: invalid fragment
>try to change this line in spudec.c from:
>  if (spu->packet_offset == spu->packet_size){
>to:
>  {
> and try again, may help
> it was changed recently, and i disagree with that change, as it didn't
> worked for me earlier (similar problems youd escribe) but i couldn't
> reproduce now
>tell me if it solved the prob
>A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team
It SOLVE problem... Thanx a lot...

But now I had discovered two new problems:
1- On MPlayer-0.90pre4 (I use this one...) some times a the
subtitle appear VERY FAST and disappear. Some times, after
the modification on the spudec.c it just doesn't appear...
EX: American Beauty on 0h07m32s...

2- On CVS from 20/05/2002 the FFmpeg doesn't work...

   Thanxs again... VERY NICE WORK!!!
   Bernardo Silva