[MPlayer-users] mencoder often COMPLETLY locks up my machine

Thomas Buchmüller t.buchi at gmx.net
Tue May 21 11:46:02 CEST 2002

Hi!

I've got a similar problem when using mplayer (not mencoder).
That's no bugreport at the moment,
I just wanted to know what it means if I can telnet to my machine,
because that is possible in my case. In fact the system is running
but just not accepting keyboard/mouse input and the screen is locked.
Even if I kill mplayer the screen stays like it is.

Thanx in advance