[MPlayer-users] pentium200mmx,32megs,voodoo rush

Christian AH-HOC c.ah-hoc at caramail.com
Wed May 22 13:25:01 CEST 2002

DOCS/bugreports.html]
> is it possible to play divx movies on such a low power
system using mplayer
> (or what other player would you recommend for this poor
system configuration,
> if any)?
> i have pentium200 mmx,32 mb ram,voodoo rush card with 4 mb
and tv-out,isa
> soundblaster awe32

I have pentium 200mmx,32meg,S3virge 4mB.
It's possible to play 512x384 24bpp 25fps 22100Hz divx(not
divx5) with MPlayer0.6
 with my machine.
I use dga1 and my Xfree3.3.6 is configured with 16bpp.
I use libavcodec.
But with version MPlayer0.9, it seems to be slo