MOvs in RadTools (was: [MPlayer-users] Re: MPlayer-users digest, Vol 1 #1034 - 10 msgs)

Michal Seliga michal.seliga at visicom.sk
Thu May 23 09:18:02 CEST 2002

> Message: 3
> From: Jukka Tastula <jukka.tastula at kotinet.com>
> To: mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu
> Subject: Re: [MPlayer-users] Re: MPlayer-users digest, Vol 1 #1034 - 10 msgs
> Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 13:24:58 +0300
>
> On Wednesday 22 May 2002 13:11, Michal Seliga wrote:
>
> > No Sorenson encoded .mov can be converted with RadTools.... If you think I
> > am wrong please tell me how did you made it run. Because it doesn't work
> > for me :-(
>
> You apparently failed to follow instructions (didn't install quicktime before
> trying?). There are many even-a-fool-can-follow guides for converting, you
> just need to search a bit with google. They even have pictures with the
> important buttons you need to click highlighted!

ehm... I followed them, for me it just dies on AVI creation (it starts to encode avi,
asks which codec I want to use and it dies...)

but my windows at work are completely broken, so it may be something different. I
tried it only once.... When I will have clean installation I will try again ;-)

anyway thanks for answer (it is good to know it works for someone)