[MPlayer-users] sound stop playing in the middle of movie

Michal Semler cijoml at volny.cz
Fri May 24 00:05:02 CEST 2002

Please dont tells me this! I have never had windows on my computer installed!
I use linux almost 9 years! I didnt read doc coz sound played well so I didnt
think it would be eliminated by the switch.
Everybody makes faults, but this switch would by implemented to be autotryed
by MPlayer if this happens.

And thank u for help. It helped...

Please dont depreciate people...I am well known propagator of linux and open
source software in my country. Take a look at www.abclinuxu.cz for example.
There is an article about MPlayer where I tells that it is the best movie
player all over the world...I wanted only to help to get it as best as
possible. And I saw its best as always...

Michal