[MPlayer-users] spudec delay problems...

bsaslinux at globo.com bsaslinux at globo.com
Tue May 28 00:09:02 CEST 2002

Hi folks!

   Nice to talk with you again!!!
   I have notice a little problem on some DVD subtitles... I am using this
flags to play it:
   # mplayer -vo <ALL TRIED> -vc <ALL TRIED> -dvd 1 -sid 2
   And some subtitles appear and disappear after NanoSECs (hehehe).
   Some other subtitles appear and disappear after a very little delay time.
So I think that is a spudec delay problem.
   Only to notice, Ogle and VideLAN client doesn´t make this problem on
the same DVDs. Exemp: American Beauty at 0h06m32s when:
   Father (lester) said: So jenne, bla bla bla school.
   Jenne said: OK
   And the OK pt_BR subtitle of the region 4 DVD (Tudo bem) appear for just
a few milisecs...

   Only for information: distribution: Gentoo (And Slackware too)
                         version of MPlayer: 0.90-pre4
                         (with spudec bug fixed (if (...==...)removed)

        Thanx a lot and congract. for the great program!!!
        Bernardo Silva