[MPlayer-users] Matrox Mystique (feature request)

Davide Decicco decicco75 at hotmail.com
Fri May 31 09:05:02 CEST 2002

The problem is just that I can't get those specs! I have tried to register with Matrox but the only available specs are G400 ones . As for Matrox Mystique capabilities, I can tell you that it supports YUY2 and IF09 fourccs but only as offscreen surfaces (no overlay), so it can do colour space conversion and scaling when blitting to the primary surface (the original box says something about color space conversion, but I have done some Direct Draw tests to confirm this).