[MPlayer-users] Audio-video sincronizing under windows

Michele Costantino M Soccio michelecostantino at lycos.com
Fri May 31 18:50:02 CEST 2002

Hi everybody!
I've encoded some videos using the libavcodec and the result is very good, but there is a little problem: when I seek to some other point in the video using windows (the same with all the video players) audio-video sincro is lost and never recovered.
Can I get best results if I modifie in mencoder.c

case ACODEC_COPY:
   len=mux_a->wf->nAvgBytesPerSec/2;

   len=mux_a->wf->nAvgBytesPerSec/N;

with N a greater number?

thanks
michele costantino

PS: I've alse increas N to 12 to get the audio plays under windows, so I have to use 25 or more?