[MPlayer-users] Error: X11 support required for GUI configuration problem.

Marvin T. Pascual bintut at softhome.net
Fri May 31 21:40:02 CEST 2002

Hello mplayer users!  =)

Why is it I got an error when configuring mplayer?  I use Nvidia
GeForce2 MX200 32 MB and uses the latest NVIDIA-GLX and NVIDIA-kernel
packages from their site also.  I'm using gcc3.0-4.2mdk.i586.rpm in
configuring the mplayer sources in my Mandrake Linux 8.2  And when I
enter the command of:

# ./configure --disable-gcc-checking --enable-gui

Error: X11 support required for GUI compilation.

Attached file is the configure.log file and I hope you can help me with
my newbie problems.

Thanks in advance.

MARVIN PASCUAL
bintut at softhome.net