[MPlayer-users] Compiling on OpenBSD

Max Gebhardt gebham at rpi.edu
Sun Nov 3 18:06:02 CET 2002

Since no one seems to know about this, I figure I'll reply to myself to
make the info available.

For those installing Mplayer on OpenBSD, I'd recommend the following:
- http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq8.html#Ports
- http://www.cryptonomicon.org/notes/mencoder.html
- http://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq5.html#Building

Note that you'll need to grab the OpenBSD 3.2 (or greater) ports tree.

(The middle link may change.  Check www.cryptonomicon.org if it's not
found)

--Max