[MPlayer-users] ff_rate_estimate_qscale: Assertion `picture_number<rcc->num_entries' failed.

Moritz Bunkus moritz at bunkus.org
Wed Nov 6 00:23:02 CET 2002

Hi.

Ok, the two asserts are 'related'. My bugreport about
"ff_rate_estimate_qscale: Assertion `q>0.0' failed" is still valid for
the current CVS version of both mplayer and ffmpeg (see
http://mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/mplayer-dev-eng/2002-October/012424.html).
However my script started the second pass although the first one
aborted - and mencoder ran out of frames for the divx2pass.log. So the
real problem is NOT the assertion about the frame numbers, but the one
about q>0.0.

--
 ==> Ciao, Mosu (Moritz Bunkus)