[MPlayer-users] mencoder -vop -pp help ?

list_mplayer at sioc.org list_mplayer at sioc.org
Wed Nov 13 12:33:02 CET 2002

hi Sorry if my mail is not perfect, I'm newbie in mailling list usage.

I already checked the FAQ and the man page...

I upgraded in Mplayer-0.90pre10 and I wanted to use mencoder with -ovc lavc -
lavcopts -vop -pp, then I watched for the new -vop -pp and ... where is the
help about it ?

I tried :

> mencoder -pp help

> mencoder -vop help

> mencoder -vop -pp help

And no helping display.

And there is only basic info in the man with 2 exemples without explanations
about how they were calculated...

Is someone can give me infos or a link ? (Not the FAQ or the man page... there
isn't the info I'm looking for in them)

Thx.