[MPlayer-users] encoding faster than realtime?

Green, Shaun Shaun.Green at msfc.nasa.gov
Mon Nov 18 16:46:02 CET 2002

I'm using 720x404 (with cropped black bars) for every movie and I still get
24-26 fps. You only need to resize way down like that if you're going for
one CD rips, but they won't look as sharp on a big screen like from a
projector.

 Shaun Green                  // \\
 256-961-7868                /(   )\
 shaun.green at msfc.nasa.gov    ^'~'^