[MPlayer-users] encoding faster than realtime?

Green, Shaun Shaun.Green at msfc.nasa.gov
Mon Nov 18 16:42:02 CET 2002

Main Specs:  Athlon 1.2 Ghz, 256 DDR (200 FSB), ATA-100 40G

I consistently get 24-26 fps with mencoder (when using ofps=23.976). If
having to use pp=lb option for deinterlace (-npp lb nolonger works on
pre10), then the lowest I get is around 19-22 fps range.

This is encoding from ./stream.dump VOB on the HD, not directly from the
DVD.

 Shaun Green                  // \\
 256-961-7868                /(   )\
 shaun.green at msfc.nasa.gov    ^'~'^