[MPlayer-users] encoding faster than realtime?

Robert R. Wal rrw at hell.pl
Tue Nov 19 00:18:02 CET 2002

On 02.11.18 Chris Phillips pressed the following keys:

> just out of interest, Does anyone here get encoding results better than
> real time? That'll obviously depend on what fps you're used to... but all
> the same, I get upto 19fps, only 6fps off for me, athlon 1.2...

XP1700+, 256M DDR RAM and I'm bitching like hell, when the dvdripped episodes
from SG1 or B5 are going slower than 40fps with vhq and v4mv. Usually it's
between 33-42 (for MPEG2 PAL movies), depending on the amount of
scalling, deinterlacing etc.

Robert

--
Bastard Operator From 149.156.96.35