[MPlayer-users] newbie's question

D.H dh at bisp.com
Tue Nov 19 03:07:01 CET 2002

The version of mplayer I use is 0.90pre-10, I have downloaded all the need files including the source tar file, decoder for Real, win32 codecs, fonts and Skins.
I have tried to reinstall mplayer on my computer last night and now it works fine, but there are still two problems :
1. When i try to play a DVD file, there is no output video/audio and it tells me that my mplayer doesn't compiled with DECSS enabled. How to compile mplayer with DECSS enabled?
2. I still cannot playe rm files with mplayer although i have Real codec installed. I think maybe it is because the version of real codec i installed is newer than mplayer needed. I will try a older version of real codec.

Thanks for your help, my mplayer now works fine than before.