[MPlayer-users] Installation problem

Dominik Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Tue Oct 1 13:57:01 CEST 2002

On Saturday, 28 September 2002, Steffen Barszus wrote:
> On Saturday 28 September 2002 17:56, Edith Gross wrote:
> >
> > On Saturday 28 September 2002 14:34, Daniel Kenzelmann wrote:
> > > What about UPDATING?
> > > you try to install one over the other.
> >
> > How can I update?
> > E.G.
> >

> This is not the right place to ask that question, since this is a mailinglist
> for usage/problems of mplayer. You should search an approriate place next
> time ....

... or simple learn to read with understanding. It says *at the top* of that
webpage that you should:
[...]
Report *package-related* problems to me (dominik at rangers dot eu dot org).
Report all other problems to mplayer-users mailing list (subscription recommended).
[...]

Sheesh.

--
MPlayer RPMs maintainer: http://www.piorunek.pl/~dominik/linux/pkgs/mplayer/