[MPlayer-users] avi to vcd frame rate problems

Oskar Andreasson blueflux at koffein.net
Fri Oct 4 21:08:03 CEST 2002

Hi all,

Before I say anything else, please CC any reply to me since I'm not on the
list, thanks.

This is a quick shot, but I am hoping for some help with a conversion. I
want to convert a AVI file with a FPS at 12.500 into a MPEG1 file
running at 25.000 (PAL?) FPS.

To put it simple, so far my success has been quite hilarious (double
speed, anyone?):). Is there any way of simply "for each frame in input,
output frame twice" kind of function anywhere, or that will take one
FPS on the input and output another FPS, but without changing the player
speed?

Huge thanks for any kind of reply!

--
----