[MPlayer-users] nvidia tvout and non x11 fullscreen mode

Sipos Ferenc sferi at mail.tvnet.hu
Sat Oct 5 08:02:02 CEST 2002

Hi!

Thx for the help, I have solved the problem, the xv fullscreen mode
works with twinview, so I only have to downgrade my resolution from
1024x768 to 800x600, and the tv switches on, then I run mplayer with -vo
xv -fs and I have a full screen movie on the tv. Now, my only problem is
that colors are not as nice as on the monitor, but I think, that's the
matter of the tv quality and price.

Paco