[MPlayer-users] Tv-out on Ati radeon 9000

idasarag at tiscalinet.it idasarag at tiscalinet.it
Tue Oct 8 13:02:02 CEST 2002

* DEBERT Jean-Louis <jl.debert at rsd.com> [081002, 11:28]:
> idasarag wrote:
>
> >  Well i tryed with an other divx with different "-vo".
> >  If use -vo vesa works fine but only on my crt and not on the tv.
> >
> >  The following are the logs.
> >  with "-vo vesa": works, but not on the tv:
>
> Did you take care of connecting the tv BEFORE COLD BOOT ???

yes, i read several times the manual.

> (as mentioned somewhere in the FM, the tv output used by vo vesa
> is managed by the BIOS, so it must know _at boot time_ that the tv
> is there or it will not configure the tv interface.

ok, but how can i know if the bios has configured the tv interface or
not ?
Some days ago i tryed also a little software called atitvout but it cant
see the tv connected, it saw only the crt.

Now i really dont know how to work the tv out then it's possible that
i do some mistake.
Before the boot i connected a normal cable tv to the little cable of the
video card, then i booted. Is it correct or i need of a special cable ?
Im sorry if i ask this stupid question but i bought the video card only
two days ago.
Anyway thanks for these answers.
^_^