[MPlayer-users] Re: Split an Mencoder Divx with vbr mp3 audio

gabor gabor at realtime.sk
Tue Oct 15 10:29:02 CEST 2002

On Tue, 2002-10-15 at 08:40, Moritz Bunkus wrote:
> > If one could integrate vobsub subtitles into the .ogm it would be the
> > perfect container for DVD backups ...

can anyone tell me what is good in those vobsub subtitles ( you're
talking about picture-subtitles,ripped directly from a dvd, aren't
you?)?

i always convert them to text-mode subtitles, because they look ugly
compared to a nice anti-aliased ttf font:-) and take too much space
imho...so why to you them?

thanks,
gabor