[MPlayer-users] Re: Split an Mencoder Divx with vbr mp3 audio

Green, Shaun Shaun.Green at msfc.nasa.gov
Tue Oct 15 15:32:02 CEST 2002

>to watch ogm files... that's all, after that you can normally watch ogm
>.files in mplayer2 ( or wmplayer )   ( if you want to watch
>subtitles-in-ogm, then you need a second codec )

Is mplayer2 a Winders port of MPlayer?? I couldn't find a version of MPlayer
that would compile on Winders, but I'd like to.

>2. SEEKING OGM FILES IS STILL NOT 100% IN MPLAYER:-)))) i know that the
>developers don't have time/ don't want to solve this, but still... maybe
>someone from them listens to this :-)))

I've found vobsub to be very easy to work with and fast to rip. I know the
fonts are less than desired, but it's so quick to rip them using mencoder
and I never could find a way to do subrip w/o using 4 tools and complex
procedure from Bunkus's guide.

Shaun

--
listening to KAJIURA Yuki - family affection