[MPlayer-users] BUG: -ovc xvid -xvidencopts not working ?

Martin Hoffmann ma.hoff at t-online.de
Sat Oct 19 01:28:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

are the options specified via -xvidencopts already working ? It seems they are
completely ignored !?
I took a quick look into the source but couldn't find the cause - it seems to
me that the config (from commandline) is ignored - everything that is set in
the struct as default values overrides the commandline parameters !
However the commandline paramters seem to be only parsed correctly (error
message for non existant -xvidencopts) when called without input file ;-)
If you specify non-existant -xvicencopts with real input file and then no
message is generated :-(

I hope you understand what i meant!

Martin