[MPlayer-users] "Glitches" or hickups when playing divx or mpegs

Johan Nilsson johan.nilsson at axis.com
Mon Oct 21 13:31:02 CEST 2002

Hi,

I'm using MPlayer-0.90pre8 (cvs-snapshot 2002-10-16) on a Debian-sid system, 1.6GHz P4-mobile (Dell Latitude C840) and are having problens with slight pauses when playing a movie, either direct from the harddrive or from a dvd-disk.

I have a nVidia GeForce4 Go440Mx 64MB, with the latest drivers from nVidia. I know that this works, 'cus I've seen it work on another laptop with the same graphics-card.

All suggestions welcome!

Best Regards
Johan Nilsson