[MPlayer-users] Vidix, blue and red parasite pixels

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Tue Oct 29 10:23:12 CET 2002

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002 08:27:02 +0100 Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu> wrote:

Hi again Arpi,

> sounds like too high pixel clock for the BES - try with lower refresh
> rates/screen (not movie!) resolution

Well, I tried to change refresh rates in XF86Config-4, and it doesn't
change anything.

I also tried to mess with the #if-0ed code in mach64_vid line 931 (empty
for() loop to see individual frames better), but although it makes things
go slower (normal), the parasite pixels are still there).

If it could be of some use, I tried with -vop scale and the parasite
pixels disappear with that (but then it's sloooow, of course - and display
looks yellow (I guess this will be an endianness patch one day or another
;-)).

I tried to take a screenshot with my scanner, but it doesn't work ;-)
--
Colin
	Ce message a été crypté deux fois en rot13 pour plus de