[MPlayer-users] mplayer, voodoo banshee and tdfxfb

Jakub Turski yacoob at chruptak.plukwa.net
Wed Oct 30 16:55:02 CET 2002

 ._         The little penguin sat on the shore,
_ at __        watching Mark Zealey write the letter
    ~~~~~   on the memorable day of 2002/10/22 17:16

> I also have a patch to move the movie around in the frame-buffer, so I usually
> play it in the top-right, if you want this (tdfxfb-only) email me, but there
> should be a new option coming soon to do it for all vo's, I believe.

 Can you make the patch available to the public (http?). TIA.

 BTW, is there a possibility to do panscan support for -vo tdfxfb?

Regards,

Q.
--
   __    __.--------------------------http://yacoob.dnsalias.net/cv.html---.__
  (oo)  |     If you have wet dreams, take your umbrella to bed with you.     |