[MPlayer-users] Which vo driver to use and which options

Colin Leroy colin at colino.net
Thu Sep 5 00:51:04 CEST 2002

On 05 Sep 2002 19:58:07 +0200 Stephan Haller <nomad at cadoritz.de> wrote:

> Anything to keep an eye on if I would try it?

Er, nothing special if I remember correctly. I went smooth for me. In case
it fails, you're likely to notice before the `make install'.

> Do you also have these
> strange behaviours when using sdl driver showing the whole video
> material in one colour? It's like watching an old black-and-white movie
> :-(

Er, no, I don't. I had, long ago, a predominance of green, but it was due
to Gatos drivers and patched since.

> How to find out that gatos is already running?

Er, I don't know... Try sending the output of 'xvinfo', but mine doesn't
show it's gatos...
--
 "@'/ ,. \`@"   http://www.geekounet.org/