[MPlayer-users] Matrox G400 TV out problem

Jay Graves jay at skabber.com
Sat Sep 7 21:18:01 CEST 2002

Thanks
using matroxset 2 gets the image to display on my (ntsc) TV screen, but
I still have the problem of the overscanning.  I have plade with the
resolutions in the matroxtv script, but it doesnt seem to change
anything.

again the image on my TV is overscanned vertically and only takes up
about 2/3 the screen horizontally.