[MPlayer-users] image not centerd.

oliver oliver at are-b.org
Sun Sep 8 21:39:01 CEST 2002

Hi,

Using the latest CVS 08 sep 2002, when going to full screen the image is
still not centered.

I'm using the XV driver, and start X with a resolution of 1280x960.
Running a movie then fs is perfect. However using my TV out resolution
(800x600 or similar) when i play a movie, and switch to fullscreen, the
image isn't centered any longer. It's alligned all the way to the top,
plus maybe a centimeter too much to the left. Because of this allignment
to the top, it's hardly viewable any more. When I say alligned to the
top, I mean beyond the 'black bars'. The top bar 'dissapears' so to say.

Thank you,

oliver