Feature request or Bug report (was Re: [MPlayer-users] dumpsub question)

martin pavon martin_199ar at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Sep 13 02:53:02 CEST 2002

 --- Kim Minh Kaplan <kmkaplan at selfoffice.com> escribió: > [Automatic a
> I don't really know what bug or missing feature you are talking about
> (I still have not seen anything that look even close to a proper
> report,) but seeking with vobubs sure is a pain.
>
> Kim Minh.

Hi!!!!

Well, I don't know if this must be a feature request or a bug report. As
I said in an early post, I made an idx file whose first entry say

timestamp: 00:00:01:439, filepos: 0005da000

mplayer show the subtitle accord to timestamp, but display the first
(filepos: 000000000), not 0005da000 as I want. So, please considerer this
as a feature request or a bugreport as to be appropiate. In the second
case, in

http://mate.dm.uba.ar/~mpavon/tmp/

you can find the following files:

i) bugreport: The system information request in bugreport.html doc.

ii)log: The output of
     mplayer a-now.avi -vobsub a-now -vobsubid 0 -v &> log

iii)a-now.idx.orig: This is the original file generate with
cat vob/007/apocalipsis-00?.vob |mencoder -vobsubout a-now -vobsubindex 0
-vobsubid es -sid 2 -

iv) a-now.idx: A modification of a-now.idx.orig which I want to use.

v) a-now.sub: The complete sub file created with iii)

Thanks in advance for your attention

Martin

Ahora podés usar Yahoo! Messenger desde tu celular. Aprendé cómo hacerlo en Yahoo! Móvil: http://ar.mobile.yahoo.com/sms.html