[MPlayer-users] dumpsub question

martin pavon martin_199ar at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Sep 14 04:14:02 CEST 2002

 --- "Sean R. Lynch" <seanl at chaosring.org> escribió: > On Wed, 2002-09-11
at 21:54, martin pavon wrote:

> Can someone verify that the vobsub mechanism in mplayer is indeed
> ignoring the offset information? If this is the case, then this is a
> "bug" or missing feature in mplayer. It doesn't make sense to me,
> though, because it seems like it would be easier to use the filepos than
> to parse the file all the way to the position of the subtitle you're
> looking for, and it would make seeking a pain.

Hi Sean!!!

I proved my files in a windog machine and it worked. I used a player
called
microdvd with directvobsub and it showed the correct subtitle, so I guess
there is a little bug in the implementation of vobsub in mplayer.

I let the bug report and the files in mate.dm.uba.ar/~mpavon/tmp/

I think there is all needed information, but if there is something
missing,
please tell me.

Regards,

Martin