[MPlayer-users] OGMtools 0.92 released

Martin Hoffmann ma.hoff at t-online.de
Sat Sep 14 19:52:02 CEST 2002

Sounds Great ! I will try this !

However one question comes to my mind: AFAIK ogm has a header for the aspect
ratio of the video (i hope i do not confuse anything here....) , AVI has not
- so how to set this aspect value when ogmerge'ing from avi as video source ?
I ask, because i have a lot of avis from DVB recordings, maintaining the
original resolution (e.g. 480x576) - in spite of the avi specs these have to
be played as 4:3 !
So a commandline switch in ogmerge for forcing aspect would be really great!

Martin